What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to break through from depression
- Teaching you about depression so that you can become more objective about it
- Teaching you how to break free from your depression and finally be happy
- Teaching you about ways that have been proven to increase happiness
- Teaching you ways to lift you out of your current depression
- Teaching you about the types of treatment available
- Teaching you what you can do to help yourself
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Manage Your Depression scores 71.25/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ebookcafe.biz/depression.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ebookcafe.biz you’ll also be taken through to ebookcafe.biz, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)